Tuesday, July 03, 2007

add-ons


Just a little over a month ago, I gave a talk about the overwhelming explosion of Facebook. Over the course of this month, my friends list is over 300, I've connected with age-old friends, highschool classmates, people half way around the world...

but what's more interesting is there's a recent emergence of user add-on application that I can add to my own use. Some of them are with no particular purpose but just for absolute fun. Once again, defining Web2.0 experience.

Come
pet my (fluff)Friend
throw food at me
or
just to see what books I'm reading...

Facebook is becoming a platform. It's already more than a website, it cannot even be call an application. But what's more inspiring is that Facebook is an actualization of a highly viral distribution engine.

I believe Facebook is taking the web experience to the next level. Only time can tell how this platform will shape the development of Web 3.0.

add me on Facebook!
Inspiration: Analyzing the Facebook Platform, three weeks in

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home